Oh man, it’s already Sunday and it’s time to set some goals for the upcoming week!! How did I fair this week with my goals?
- Post at least 4x a day for my business (TRS, Younique, Pink Zebra)
- Tell at least 3 People about Younique
- Add two new friends to my Facebook
- Follow up with all customers (Thursdays)
- Post FAQ Comment to receive news and engagement
- Build a monthly scheduled *blog life business*
I did do my posts MORE than 4x a day for each of my business!! I posted on average about 7x a day. I will say it was rough finding things to post about. I took full advantage of the Schedule post button on my Facebook. I was able to sit down each morning before 8 am and write out all my posts that about* 126 posts over this last week wow!! Big pat on my back for that!!
I told only 2 people about my business so I was just under on that goal. I was able to add two new friends!! I did my follow up on Wednesday and not on Thursday as I should. I have set a Timer on my Phone just for that!! I didn’t post a FAQ comment I wanted to get a bit more posts out there before I did that. And my Monthly Scheduled is not complete. It was hard and complicated. I have a million Ideas and it can be so hard to site still and really focus on what to do next.
What about this week!! Well as a note I will keep all 6 from last week going and working and I will add to them this….
- Tell 3 More people about Younique
- Set and Idea for each day of December to write about for the blog
- Learn to use Hootsuite for my Google+ and Twitter
- Get back on Track with Instagram
- Organize all Photos on my Computer
It may seem like it’s not much to do but when you add on the other 6 it is a lot. What my Key goal is to have a steady rhythm going by the first of the year and really work my business. I love all three, but I started with Younique and It is the one I intend to Master First. IF things change so they change. I will remain steady and flexible all at the same time. I want to Give a Shout Out to Green Embers Blog Building Rome, This is one of the ways I am holding my self accountable for posting my Goals weekly.
What are your goals for this week? I have others as well, but these are the ones I hold myself most accountable for!!