I have to stop and give Two apologies,One I was all set and had three posts ready to go and then I got a stomach bug and it brought me down. Spent two days in bed and I am just getting around to posting. I Posted Day One, Day Two, Day Three of the A New Year A New You by Lisa Jacobs and Now I am working on Day Four/Five of Seven Days. Second, I didn’t quiet follow how Lisa set up her days for this task. She would post the prompt and then reply to it the following day with the next days’ prompt. I have been posting the prompt and showing you how I answered it. Thank you so much for your viewing and I look forward to an amazing New Year 2015 with you.
Choosing Your Intentions for 2015
Today Lisa prompts us to explore the Five Pillars of a Harmonic life, she links to … Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want by James Arthur Ray:
Now she wan’ts us to apply the above to the questions below she got these questions from MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
- What do I really want? (vision)
- What is important about it? (values)
- How will I get it? (methods)
- What is preventing me from having it? (obstacles)
- How will I know I am successful? (measurements)
She even gives us a worksheet that we can Pin or Print out and use to help us along the way of choosing our best Intentions for 2015
Now for my Answers
- Financial: This year I am working on increasing my income and getting rid of my debt. I know these are typical goals, but for me there are a few past issues on my credit and it is time for them to go. I have a House in my future to build!
- Spiritual: I am currently looking for a church in my area to join. I am a spiritual person and I am tapping into other spiritual ways of healing the soul. I journal, and I try to meditate. I have noticed that since December my mind refuses to go to bed and be quiet so that is the main goal I am looking to achieve :Find Spiritual Stillness and Quiet my Mind.
- Mental: As above I said my Mind will not be still, but I want to continue to grow mentally as well, I want to improve my business and I love reading other blogs, learning and sharing what I find with all of you. So my Goal is to read or watch at least one Inspirational or motivational speaker a week. I was going to set it for a day, but I will start with once a week and increase as I develop a schedule.
- Relational: Money is tight and when things are tight it seems the fun has stopped. This year I want to make more memories, More experiences for my family. We will take a vacation this year even if it’s just to see my parents in Texas. I want to spend some time with just me and my Boyfriend (soon to be Hubby) This year maybe a cruise or just a 3 day weekend in NOLa.
- Physical: We all say it ” Lose WEIGHT” I don’t care what that Number is on the scale. I want to set a daily exercise routine and get the whole family MOVING. I want to eat better and less junk. I am very proud to say I started removing the Junk food last year and It has been a wonderful thing for the whole family. I have one serious Picky eater my oldest and hopefully we will have a break though this year.
This is was very interesting to sit down and do. I actually Printed the Work page and had to fill it out on the back as well. It looks different from just typing it out. I am really more of a pen and paper kind of gal. I have to say this is one print out that will be used again. Looking forward to Sharing Day 6 with you Tomorrow.